Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Hanging out with Kids

One of my favourite things to do is to hang out with my nephews. They are pre-schoolers and are teaching me alot about life, particularly what's really important and how to have fun. It is therapeutic for me. Sunday evenings is family time and whenever we can, we'd go to the park with their scooters and convert it into a Formula One race track with a digital stopwatch and all. Another favourite activity is gravity defying swings - I'd run forward, grabbing the swing with kid in tow and let go at the last minute. It's the simple things in life that makes us happy!

2 comments:

pilgrimparent said...

Your nephews LOVE hanging out with you too! And mommy gets a nice quiet little break....

JY said...

Dear PP - they are a gift to our family. Thanks for sharing them with us!